One of Australia's fastest growing trends in Property is to use a Buyers Agent when purchasing. So why is happening and what does a Buyers Agent provide?
As a Buyerd Agent and predominately working with buyers for 28 years, this does provide me the opportunity to point out some real key differences and why now more than ever it is important in our present property market.
- The local markets are now extremely pocketed on either growth, flatline or decreases in the property prices. This needs to be fully understood as we still have those in our industry that don't realise a Median House Price is just an "Activity Indicator". This is time when bargains can be had by purchasers.
- Access to 100% of the market has never been more important. Only around 55%-60% of property is availoable via the major portals. The other 40% - 45% are either in Off or Pre Market scenario's. We can access as close to 100% as available.
- As a Buyers Agent, we identify & confirm all your requirements and then we can source property to match your needs. Then we really come into our own on negotiating not only the best property price and terms for you but also go thoroughly through the purchase from all safeguards, reviews, inspections and can provide panels of trusted specialists with plenty of years experience should they be needed.
- Often our clients are time poor or simply recognise the skill set of a Buyers Agent that has completed 2,150+ settlements, generally assisted buyers to secure their property, easier, thoroughly and safely.
We love creating instant equity for clients and getting them a great quality property. So these are just a few ideas of why use a Buyers Agent if you would like more information feel free to contact me directly for a no obligation chat. Martin Wyatt M: 0407 500 158 Or via email on E: Martin@BuyBuildInvest.com.au